Repository Universitas Andalas

BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS AGRIBUSSINESS OF LAYING HENS BREEDERS IN DISTRICT LIMA PULUH KOTA

Rahmi , Yuristia (2012) BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS AGRIBUSSINESS OF LAYING HENS BREEDERS IN DISTRICT LIMA PULUH KOTA. BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS AGRIBUSSINESS OF LAYING HENS BREEDERS IN DISTRICT LIMA PULUH KOTA . pp. 1-22.

[img] PDF
Download (444Kb)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the general condition of laying chicken agribusiness in the Lima Puluh Kota District. Agribusiness see the difference in behavior between breeder laying hens that make farming as the main livelihood and laying chicken breeders who make a living raising side. The research was conducted in the District of the Lima Puluh Kota, Payakumbuh district, for 2 (two) months from October-November 2011 using a survey method. The results showed that, in the upstream subsystem agribussiness breeders bring good quality seeds, forage materials and other production factors together. Subsistence farmers in the agribusiness cultivation of seedlings to a standards-compliant management and use of cages to suit the needs of seedlings. Subsistence farmers in the agribusiness downstream treatment and did not perform further processing to increase value added. Subsystem support services in agribusiness farmers get additional capital from private banks and banks of government, farmers None participated in groups and cooperatives. There were no significant differences in behavior between the ranchers who make farming as the main livelihood and ranchers who make a living raising side. Average behavior of farmers in this area are at high and medium categories. None of the farmers who are in the low category. For the behavior of farmers agribusiness as a whole, the majority of farmers is 56.67% higher in the category and the remaining 43.33% is the category of being. This means that the farmers of this area is always to act in the cattle business to apply the principles of agribusiness management, good breeders make breeding as the main livelihood and ranchers who make a living raising side.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Unit atau Lembaga: Pascasarjana > Strata 2 > Pembangunan Wilayah dan Pedesaan
Depositing User: nurmala eka eka nurmala
Date Deposited: 22 Feb 2016 08:07
Last Modified: 22 Feb 2016 08:07
URI: http://repository.unand.ac.id/id/eprint/23226

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item