Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
- Access to some or all of the metadata is controlled.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Repository Universitas Andalas holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with their publication status.
- Principal Languages: Indonesian; English
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, and academic staff of the department
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of Repository Universitas Andalas, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Repository Universitas Andalas receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained for at least 10 years from the date of deposition.
- Repository Universitas Andalas will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- senate request
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are not retained.
- In the event of Repository Universitas Andalas being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.